Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mr Jackson Yeo
Form Teacher


To all P4R pupils and parents, I will be teaching the class English and Science. The other subject teachers are Mdm Norita (Mathematics), Mrs Clara Leo (Social Studies), Mr Manaf Dawood (Health Education), Miss Norashikin (Art and Craft) and Mrs Low CC (Music). The Mother Tongue pupils are banded so your child will know their teachers when they go for their classes next week.

Just a brief introduction to myself, I have taught in the school as early as 1999 ever since the school started in the holding school in White Sands Primary. Prior to that, I was teaching in Boon Keng Primary for ten years. In the year 2008, I was teaching Primary 6 Attentiveness. I hope to be able to help your child in the year 2009.

Please note the following:

- Weekly spelling will be conducted on Tuesday (Spelling & Dictation) and Thursday (Spelling & Dictation) I will be splitting the weekly spelling words and dictation into 2 parts.
- A story book to be in the bag every day

I also seek your co-operation to help ensure that your child completes his/her homework and bring the correct books to school every day. On my part, I will remind the pupils to record announcements and homework in their journal. Please check your child’s journal on a daily basis.

If you have any enquiries or feedback, please feel free to drop me an email (yeo_choon_kuan@msn.com). I will try my best to reply you within 3 working days. Lastly, I look forward to working with you to help your child in his/her learning journey.

Wishing you a very Happy and Enriching Year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MICHAEL JACKSON "BAD" VIDEO